Thursday 1 August 2013

Safe Shaving needs Concentration

Shaving needs a lot of concentration and practice as if it is not properly it may leave scars on your face which sometimes stays back permanently. So better take care while shaving by Gillette Mach 3 Turbo razor and get a clear face. 



When I was a kid my father was doing his shaving and I kept on asking silly questions to him and he was answering them too. Then a time came when because of my innocence and his love towards me he got distracted and got a cut on his cheek and you won’t believe that scar mark is still there on his face and it keep on reminding me of my foolish questions that I asked him that time. He also laughs at that moment when he got distracted by Gillette Sensor Excel Razor.


So after that I have decided that neither I will not disturb anyone at least nor will get distracted while shaving. So my suggestion to all of you guys is that just keep concentration while shaving. Have a safe shave guys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment